DAY 1 / Thursday / October 5, 2017
Forum opening ceremony
Welcome speech of the Head of the Lviv Regional State Administration and the Lviv city Mayor
Reforms in the environmental legislation. Could the agreement on association with EU save the environment of Ukraine: perspectives of the euro-integration reforms. Cross-border impact on the environment.
1. 1. Mykola Kuzio, the deputy minister of ecology of Ukraine
2. Leszek Karski, the Main inspection of environmental protection of Poland
3. Olena Vovk, the CEO of the PrJSC “Enzym Company”
Moderator Pavlo Sheremeta, Ukrainian manager-economist, the minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine in 2014
The financial system of Poland environmental protection and collaboration with Ukraine.
1. Kazimierz Kujda, the National Fund for the environmental and water protection of Poland
2. Leszek Buller, European projects center, Project Poland-Ukraine-Belarus
3. Juan Davi, Investment Service Center
4. Nadia Artemieva, Greencubator
Moderator: Pavlo Sheremeta, Ukrainian manager-economist, the minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine in 2014
Section «SEWAGE RECEPTION RULES»
Legislative barriers which interfere with solution of environmental problems at local level. Motivation system of penalties and fines
1. Tetiana Medvid, the Ministry of regional development, construction, housing and communal services
2. Valeriy Kravchenko, the Science and Research and Design and Technology Institute of city economy Kiev
3. Dmytro Novytskyi, the President of the Association of water and wastewater enterprises of Ukraine “Ukrvodokanalekologia”
4. Olga Babiy, director of Ltd.”Bilotserkivvoda”
5. Vladyslav Marshalok, Ltd. Marshalok, Bila Tserkva
6. Yuriy Tumashevych, Environmental engineer, PrJSC Enzym Company, Lviv
Parallel Section: Project APENA. Management and monitoring of the wastewater quality.(level 4 audience 2)
1.Dmytro Skrylnikov. Implementation organization of the Ukraine-EU Association Agreement in water resources sector.
2.Mykola Kuzio. The Ministry's progress in the implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive.
3. Olena Marushevska. Public involvement in the water resources basin management. Progress in the implementation of the other water sector directives. Reforming of the state system of the water monitoring.
Parallel Section: Presentation of innovative technologies in water treatment, water preparation and wastewater treatment sector (level 4 audience 1)
1. Roman Korol, Egis. Realization of the European experience in biogas production in Ukraine
2. Martin Vavrecka, Vitkovice. Wastewater treatment stations and biogas plants on the basis of Vitkovice enameled tanks. The experience of implementation and exploitation
3. Luniov Yevgen, Siemens. Remote control, telemetry and applying of KVP Siemens in water sector.
4. Energy saving electric drives for water sector. Siemens gas piston engines for biogas cogeneration Krzysztof Horodecki, Ekolog. Innovative technologies in the sector of biogas production from wastewater sludge and organic wastes
5. Victoria Garagan, Strabag AG. Water technologies and construction of engineering buildings
6. Volodymyr Motyl, Dreberis. The experience of the Dreberis company in the modernization of water supply and disposal in Ukraine
7. Yuriy Vegera, Stala Energia. Warmth and coldness without gas and firewood
Lunch, informal communication
Discussion on the Law of Ukraine “On Commercial accounting of thermal energy and water supply” and actual issues of tariff formation
1. Dmytro Novytskyi, the President of the Association of water and wastewater enterprises of Ukraine “Ukrvodokanalekologia”
2. Olga Babiy, director of Ltd.”Bilotserkivvoda”
3. Piotr Zietara, the director of MPWIK Krakow (Warsaw)
Discussion: Lack of workforce in water sector – threat to national safety. How to involve and hold employees?
1. Andrii Nikitin, the director of the CE “Zhytomyrvodokanal”
2. Oleg Risnyi, the head of Lviv city employment center
3. Natalia Dziuba, Deputy Director of the Calculation department of the Kyivvodokanal. How to become a social responsible enterprise: Social package as one of the options to involve new employees.
Swedish energy efficient solutions for environmental protection
1. Linn Harfast, Embassy of Sweden
2. Stanislav Virchenko, Atlas Copco
3. Oleksandr Kuzyk, Electrolux
4. Volodymyr Korotin, Xyler
Moderator: Bogdan Senchyk, Swedish business association
IT SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISES OF WATER AND WASTEWATER SECTOR
1. Ernest Klimenko, department of information support of the PJS Company “Kyivvodokanal”
2. Stanislav Virchenko, Atlas Copco
3. Andriy Kushnir, IT Enterprise
4. Oleh Denys, SoftServe
Completion of the business program of the first day.Transfer to the Museum-cultural complex of beer history “Lvivarnia”, Kleparivska St,18. Gala dinner
DAY 2 / Friday / October 6, 2017
Registration, morning coffee
Section MODERNIZATION PROJECTS OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS in Ukraine
Dmytro Novytskyi, director of the PJS Company “Kyivvodokanal”
Parallel Section: Working meeting of the Association of Ukrainian cities on the environmental balancing (level 4 audience 2) Experience in creating and functioning of the Green municipality foundation of the Federation of Canadian municipalities. City environmental passport: model structure. Representatives of the executive management of the Association of Ukrainian cities, representative of the Ministry of Ecology Moderator: Genadiy Marushevskyi, Doug Hickman, PLEDDG Project
Section WASTE MANAGEMENT
Presentation of successful practice of the solid domestic waste management. Discussion How waste becomes a resource?
1. Cristopher Raund , Egis (France). Presentation of the project of the recultivation of Grybovychi landfill.
2. Grega Verk, Rico Company (Slovenia). Presentation of the project of SDW landfill in Ljubljana
3. Maryana Malachivska, Sociological agency FAMA, presentation of the study "Behaviour models for waste sorting”
4. Yulia Stelmakh, American Chamber of Commerce. Establishment of the principle of extended responsibility for producers regarding package waste management in Ukraine
Section Startups and initiatives Zero Waste
1. Hannes Tschirpke, Presona
2. Oleksii Oliynichuk, PJSC “Carlsberg Ukraine”
3. Iryna Myronova, ZeroWaste Lviv
4. Sviatoslav Stets, Social enterprise “Green Box”
5. Oleg Kotys, Social initiative of UGCC (Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church) “Someone will not do”
6. Tetiana Chuchko, Public union “Permaculture in Ukraine”
7. Vadym Nozdria, LCE “Green city”, Presentation of the concept of the recycle complex in the city of Lviv
8. Oleksii Petelko, Kumpel Group
9. Olga Biyanska, LCPO “Community of Mutual Assistance “Oselia”
10. Oksana Yemets, Emotion group !Fest
11. Khrystyna Yarema, Platform Eco UCU, Enaktus organization
Lunch. Completion of the business program of the second day.